niedziela, 6 listopada 2016

MrsPerfect and Breakfast At Tiffany's


In Tiffany I was already in love when I was a child. I dreamed of a big diamond on my finger like a little princess. Then I fell in love Audrey Hepburn and the role played by her in the movie, which 
I liked more than the book of the same title written by Truman Capote. 
Those who have read and viewed should understand the difference. The film is funnier and ends with a happy ending, and the book is quite sad. 
While in New York, I decided to follow in the footsteps of Holly Golightly and Paul Varjak. 
I found the tenement in which they lived and the places they visited. I decided to divide the post into two parts. Today represents my styling with Holly and Paul flat, and in the next we follow in their footsteps in New York :-) And so apropos house is on sale for $ 6,000,000 :-) 
In my pig piggy bank is still not enought :-)

cardigan - primark
pants - zara (new collection)
sneakers - converse
blouse - matalan
glasses - guess

xoxo Alex

***

W Tiffany'm byłam zakochana juz jako dziecko. Marzyłam o wielkim diamencie na palcu jak mała księżniczka. Potem zauroczyła mnie Audrey Hepburn i rola grana przez nią w filmie, który podobał mi się bardziej niż książka o tym samym tytule napisana przez Trumana Capote. 
Ci, którzy czytali i oglądali powinni zrozumieć różnicę. 
Film jest zabawniejszy i kończy się happy endem, a książka jest dość smutna. 
Będąc w Nowym Jorku postanowiłam podążyć śladami Holly Golightly i Paula Varjaka. 
Odnalazłam kamienicę, w której mieszkali i miejsca, które odwiedzali. Zdecydowałam podzielić post na dwie części. Dzisiejszy przedstawia moją stylizację przy mieszkaniu Holly i Paula, a w kolejnej podążymy ich śladami po Nowym Jorku :-) A tak apropos kamienica jest na sprzedaż za 6 milionów $ :-) W mojej śwince skarbonce jeszcze trochę brakuje :-)

sweter - primark
spodnie - zara (nowa kolekcja)
trampki - converse
bluzka - matalan
okulary - guess

xoxo Alex











Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz