niedziela, 7 grudnia 2014

City Lights



Do you already have begun to buy Christmas gifts and decorate your home? I started yesterday:-) I am proud to have a Christmas tree:-) I pulled out of storage space decorations from last year. I'm also doing by myself Christmas composition. Shortly after shopping we watched decorations in the old town. I love the preparation time for the holidays:-)

coat h&m
ccc shoes
chanel handbag
vest terrenova
stradivarius shirt

xoxo Alex

***

Czy zaczeliście już kupować prezenty gwiazdkowe i dekorować swój dom? Ja zaczęłam wczoraj :-) Jestem dumną posiadaczką świątecznego drzewka :-) Dekoracje z zeszłego roku wyjęłam z pawlacza. Sama też zajmę się robieniem świątecznych kompozycji. Tuż po zakupie oglądaliśmy dekoracje i choinkę na starym miescie. Uwielbiam czas przygotowań do świąt :-) 

płaszcz h&m
buty ccc
torebka chanel
kamizelka terrenova
koszula stradivarius

xoxo Alex









Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz