czwartek, 16 lipca 2020

DazzleLuna.com Jewelry

In today's post, I will talk about jewelry. It is one of the inherent elements of women's styling. Because which of us does not love trinkets? I came across a nice online store DazzleLuna.com :-) 
I have selected some nice models of necklaces and rings for You. It is worth taking a look at the store's offer and bargain prices. Shipping is free on orders over $ 40 :-) Let's go!



Very simple and classy gold necklace with cross. Totally in my style! More in this link.



I love pearls! They are always elegant. Chain with butterflies is very fresh and cute.



Next one is Choker Necklace link here. I choose two of them. First from the photo. Big gold chain. Perfect for elegant and minimalism look. You can wear it on date or in the office.



This choker necklace is in boho style. Perfect for summer. Very cute stars and moons and delicate gold chain. Its looking very beautiful with summer dress or swimsuit on the beach :-)



Last one group is vintage rings link here. On firs photo You can see gold and blue combination. I like it very much :-) Its not too big if You have delicate hands. Color is very good for the summer.



Gold classic rings. I will choose this rings for elegant look or date. This style is very feminine. 


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz