poniedziałek, 3 kwietnia 2017

Beauty Details From LightInTheBox.com


Today in the Beauty section about makeup brushes, which I like to use most, and also about the cosmetics I choose to contour facial and washable tattoos. 
Facial contouring has become very fashionable. Once there was only for me a brush to powder/rose  and a brush to apply eye shadows. Today on my dressing table I have a whole jar of brushes. 
Today's two from the photos I use most often. I bought them in my favorite online store LightInTheBox.com. Prices for makeup accessories at LightInTheBox.com are not as high as in drugstores. In addition, there is a huge selection of products, solid bristles that are not lost in use. 
I have one brush for the powder of a famous cosmetic brand and I have to say that it does not work in practice. Hair loses daily when I apply powder and it stays on my face! From my new brushes I am very satisfied. For contouring face I use a set from Urban Decay. The black brush perfectly distributes the bronzer on the face, and pink brush I apply roses to the cheeks and illumination. 
I can honestly admit that I made it easier to apply everyday makeup with a new purchase from LightInTheBox.com :-) Another new thing for me is washable tattoos. Last time I have it in my childhood :-) Who would have thought they would return to fashion and this for adults :-) 
I really like the patterns and the gold-silver elements. Perfect in the spring and summer of this year, when the boho style is still fashionable :-) Here are links to today's products and I invite You to shop in the online store LightInTheBox.com :-)

                http://litb.me/qx5nz

tattoo sticker - http://litb.me/jm7c6

xoxo Alex

***

Dzisiaj w sekcji Beauty o pędzlach do makijażu, których lubię używać najbardziej, a także o kosmetykach jakie wybieram do konturowania twarzy i zmywalnych tatuażach. 
Konturowanie twarzy stało się bardzo modne. Kiedyś istniał dla mnie tylko pędzel do pudru/różu 
i pędzel do aplikowania cieni do powiek. Dzisiaj na mojej toaletce stoi cały słoiczek z różnego rodzaju pędzlami. Dzisiejszych dwóch używam najczęściej. Kupiłam je w moim ulubionym sklepie internetowym LightInTheBox.com. Ceny akcesoriów do makijażu w LightInTheBox.com nie są tak wysokie jak w drogeriach. Ponadto jest ogromny wybór produktów, solidne włosie, którego nie ubywa podczas użytkowania. Mam jeden pędzel do pudru znanej marki kosmetycznej i z prezykrością musze stwierdzic, że nie sprawdza się on w praktyce. Włosia ubywa codziennie przy nakładaniu pudru i zostaje ono na mojej twarzy! Z moich nowych pędzli jestem bardzo zadowolona. Twarz konturuję paletką od Urban Decay. Czarnym pędzlem idealnie rozprowadzam brązer na twarzy, a różowym aplikuję róż do policzków i rozświetlacz. Mogę szczerzez przyznać, że ułatwiłam sobie aplikowanie codziennego makijażu dzięki nowemu zakupowi w sklepie LightInTheBox.com :-) Kolejną nową rzeczą u mnie są zmywalne tatuaże. Ostatni raz naklejałam takie w dzieciństwie :-) 
Kto by pomyślał, że wrócą do mody i to dla osób dorosłych :-) Bardzo podobają mi się wzory i 
złoto-srebrne elementy. Idealne na wiosnę i lato tego roku, gdy królowac będzie znów styl boho :-) 
Poniżej podaję linki do dzisiejszych produktów i zapraszam Was do zakupów w sklepie internetowym LightInTheBox.com :-)

              http://litb.me/qx5nz

tatuaże - http://litb.me/jm7c6

xoxo Alex
















1 komentarz: