poniedziałek, 17 listopada 2014

Ciao Milano!


 Milan greeted me low temperatures and rain. This didn't prevent me, however, enjoy the trip:-) The Italians are very welcoming and extremely nice:-) Just after checking in at the Best Western near the city center, set off for a quick walk through the streets of Milan and a delicious dinner. I founded my new sweater Gap and scarf :-) I also commend my new watch from CK:-) I hunted for this and until finally I bought:-) Unfortunately, it's not a typically travel, so I can't show You a lot of photos. Tomorrow and the day after tomorrow already Bardolino and Bergamo.

sweater gap
stradivarius pants
h & m shoes
michael kors handbag
scarf from my closet
Calvin Klein watch

xoxo Alex

***

Mediolan przywitał mnie niską temperaturą i deszczem. Nie przeszkodziło mi to jednak cieszyć się wycieczką :-) Włosi są bardzo serdeczni i nad wyraz mili :-) Tuż po zameldowaniu się w hotelu Best Western niedaleko centrum miasta, ruszyłam na szybki spacer ulicami Mediolanu i na pyszną kolację. Załozyłam swój nowy sweter Gap i kraciasty szalik :-) Chcę się także pochwalić moim nowym zegarkiem CK :-) Polowałam na niego długo aż w końcu kupiłam :-) Niestety mało tu będzie typowo podróżniczych zdjęć. Jutro już Bardolino a pojutrze Bergamo.

sweter gap
spodnie stradivarius
buty h&m
torebka michael kors
szalik z mojej szafy
zegarek calvin klein

xoxo Alex



























2 komentarze: