środa, 27 lutego 2019

Shopping with Fashionmia.com

Recently, I really like ethereal dresses. Looking for something for the spring / summer season I went to the FashionMia online store. At this point, a great sale of clothes is going on. 
I found some nice blouses and black skater dress  I also chose several proposals for dresses, which especially drew my attention. 
Classic straps will always work and emphasize each silhouette. I fell in love with colors, or I miss spring because I start looking for yellow clothes :-) This dress from the photo is amazing and I like it not only the color itself, but also the fashion. 
I also like stylish blouses. Classic shirts and blouses are very cool and fit both elegant trousers and jeans. In this topic I have also chosen a few proposals for You, which I particularly liked.
It is worth mentioning that the clothes are of high quality and are well-fitting so that they wear very well. You do not have to wait long for an ordered parcel and You can enjoy new and fashionable things very quickly :-)
I hope that you will like my types and with advice you will find something for yourself. Do not miss the sale, because the goods are growing very quickly :-)

xoxo Alex


click

Black and white stripes are very stylish and elegant. 
The dress has the right length and is very airy.


click

Fantastic cut ideal for the summer. It exposes arms and legs. The color of the dress is electrifying! :-) Very airy and stylish dress.


click

The dress has romantic sleeves and nicely emphasizes the waist.


click

The blouse has a fashionable binding at the neck and stylish sleeves. 
Perfect for business meetings as well as for a cocktail with girlfriends :-)


click

The golden element with a pearl under the neck is a great addition. 
The sleeves that this blouse is now very fashionable and add freshness.



click

Classic white shirt fits everything and works well for any occasion. 
You can not miss this clothes in your wardrobe :-)


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz